Notify me of new papers
- Self-experimentation as a source of new ideas: Ten examples about sleep, mood, health, and weight, Seth Roberts, Postprints.
- Impact of Wal-Mart Growth on Earnings throughout the Retail Sector in Urban and Rural Counties, Arindrajit Dube, Barry Eidlin, and Bill Lester, Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Debunking the Effects of Taurine in Red Bull Energy Drink, Woojae Kim, Nutrition Bytes.
- Surprises from self-experimentation: Sleep, mood, and weight, Seth Roberts, Postprints.
- The New Wave of Outsourcing, Ashok Deo Bardhan and Cynthia Kroll, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics.
- Poor preservation potential of organics in Meridiani Planum hematite-bearing sedimentary rocks, Dawn Y. Sumner, Postprints.
- FRBRization: a Method for Turning Online Public Finding Lists into Online Public Catalogs, Martha M. Yee, Postprints.
- Foreignness and Vengeance: On Rizal's "El Filibusterismo", Vicente Rafael, UCLA Center for Southeast Asian Studies.
- The Science of Surfing Waves and Surfing Breaks - A Review, B. E. Scarfe, M. H.S. Elwany, S. T. Mead, and K. P. Black, Scripps Institution of Oceanography.
- The Sumerian Takeoff, Guillermo Algaze, Structure and Dynamics: eJournal of Anthropological and Related Sciences.
*Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted. Updated as of 11/23/05.